- Fundementals of WCF Security – Explains WCF Security, deployment scenarios etc. by Michele Leroux Bustamante. Also if you want to learn WCF in depth, Michele’s WCF book is an invaluable resource.
- Section of MSDN that outlines WCF technology
- Some basic WCF design patterns from Rob Daigneau
- How to consume a WCF service – a primer
- ASP.Net Ajax and WCF – link . Also see my earlier post here.
- From .Net Remoting to WCF – A good MSDN article.
- How to host a WCF service in IIS – MSDN article. For IIS 7.0 see this link.
- MSDN article on Federation (Security)
- Finally, the best and the required for all WCF developers: patterns and practices: WCF Security Guidance project – Download this PDF book and keep it with you. It explains WCF security and deployment scenarios. Skim thru and find out the scenario that fits your project and then follow the guidelines for that. Great resource !!!